Liquid limestone concrete or poured liquid limestone concrete is basically a mixture of cement and limestone, along with other materials. These materials depend on the type of application you are after, and what end results you are after. As liquid limestone flooring can be used in various spaces from pool surrounding, driveways, patios, pathway, verandas, and other surfaces. Making liquid limestone the perfect type of flooring for both commercial and residential use. As they are one of the most popular flooring solutions on the market today.
What is Liquid
Benefits of Liquid Limestone Concrete:
- Liquid limestone is one of the best alternatives to traditional flooring solutions, as it offers a spectacular and sturdy flooring solution. Allowing you to enjoy a unique and gorgeous flooring solution, that brings your place to life.
- There are endless choices when it comes to liquid limestone, as you can pick between various colour, style, and pattern choices. Allowing you to stay true to them of the place, while adding a statement feature.
- One of the reasons why liquid limestone is preferred over traditional flooring is because it offers a strong solution. Allowing you to use the space without worrying about any damage, or wear and tear. Which is why it makes for the perfect solution for a heavy vehicle driveway, along with heavy foot traffic space.
- As liquid limestone is liquid base, you do not have to worry about cutting the material, or trying to fit it in. The material will be poured over the foundation and will cover the entire surface. Allowing you to enjoy a seamless finish.
- One of the best features of liquid limestone is that it does not subside or skin over the years, so you will be set for years to come. Allowing you to go ahead with your life, without having to worry about your floors.
- Liquid limestone flooring is easy to maintain and does not require any special treatment. So you can easily clean it, and will not have to worry about allergins, mold, or any other issues faced with traditional flooring options.
- The flooring does not crack, so you do not have to worry about insects of weeds growing through the cracks. Our experts ensure that you are offered sturdy and solid flooring, that you can enjoy for years to come.
- You will not have to worry about water or other elements that can damage traditional flooring options, allowing you to rest ensured that no problems will turn up in a few months or years.
Get a Quote
In simple words, exposed aggregate concrete is a decorative layout created by using plain concrete. Our specialists are trained and experienced to take stones and oxides and create a stunning piece of art.
Honed & Polished Aggregate
The honing process gives concrete a smooth matte finish, which is achieved by grinding the concrete to a point where it exposes the aggregates.
Polished & Burnished Concrete
Polished concrete is one of the hottest flooring options in the market right now, as it adds a great deal of appeal and characteristic to the space.
Seamless Pool Edging
Liquid limestone concrete or poured liquid limestone concrete is basically a mixture of cement and limestone, along with other materials.
Concrete Table Tops
Concrete table tops or Concrete counter tops are all the rage these days, as they offer a stunning and unique addition to your home.