Polished concrete is one of the hottest flooring options in the market right now, as it adds a great deal of appeal and characteristic to the space. Polished concrete is achieved by running a number of polishing and grinding process. We use a number of industrial grade tools and materials, that allow us to achieve the end results. In the end, you are left with stunning and custom polished concrete floors for your home or office space. Allowing you to enjoy durable, and charismatic floors. Today, concrete floorings is considered as sophisticated and cheap, and we take a level further by offering you a polished custom flooring design.
Benefits of Polished Concrete:
There is a range of benefits that polished concrete offers are endless, starting with a green solution. As we will be using part of the foundation that already exists, and eliminates the use of extra materials and energy. Allowing us to offer you remarkable floors, with a touch of green. To help you understand better, we have listed down a number of benefits polished concrete has to offer.
- One of the main reasons why polished concrete is loved so much is because it comes with a low maintenance solution. Think of the foundation of your home or office space, or any part of concrete as the slab. This alone should clear out how you do not have to put in an effort to keep the space clean. Moreover, we offer complete sealed and polished concrete floors, that only need a light mop from time to time.
- Another reason why polished concrete is chosen for heavy foot traffic areas is because it can take on a great deal of wear and tear, along with an easy to clean solution. Moreover, the flooring is perfect for allergy sensitive individuals and allows you to keep a clean and efficient space.
- Polished concrete floors are highly durable, and can take on a great deal even when you are pounding down on it. It is not like another flooring that can easily be damaged or chipped. Hence, running the entire floor. As polished concrete floors are here to stay, and will offer you amazing years.
- Despite being a polished and smooth floor, polished concrete offers a non-slippery floor. Allowing you to enjoy the beauty, without having to pay any consequences. We take it to the next level, by ensuring that you are safe and protected at all times
- The best thing about polished concrete is that it is not vulnerable to moisture damage, so you can use it in any space without having to worry about water damage. Moreover, they do not carry any allergins and are natural defenders against mold and other issues that can arise with various flooring options.
Get a Quote
In simple words, exposed aggregate concrete is a decorative layout created by using plain concrete. Our specialists are trained and experienced to take stones and oxides and create a stunning piece of art.
Honed & Polished Aggregate
The honing process gives concrete a smooth matte finish, which is achieved by grinding the concrete to a point where it exposes the aggregates.
Polished & Burnished Concrete
Polished concrete is one of the hottest flooring options in the market right now, as it adds a great deal of appeal and characteristic to the space.
Seamless Pool Edging
Liquid limestone concrete or poured liquid limestone concrete is basically a mixture of cement and limestone, along with other materials.
Concrete Table Tops
Concrete table tops or Concrete counter tops are all the rage these days, as they offer a stunning and unique addition to your home.